Significant aspects of AAII ’s work are currently supported through strategic partnerships with the following American organizations:
- AmeriCares (Distribution of AIDS medication and other pharmaceuticals)
- Voice of America (Support of Al Fayda Radio)
- US Doctors For Africa (Mobile Clinic for rural outreach)
- Children’s Chance (Pro Bono Medical Intervention)
AAII is always interested in collaborating with organizations and individuals committed to sustainable international development. Please contact us if:
- You are an NGO and would like to partner with AAII in one or more aspects of our humanitarian activities: Health Care, Education, Empowerment of Women, Protection of Children, Alleviation of Hunger and Poverty through agricultural and natural resource development and Interfaith Peace.
- You are a college or university interested in sending interns, program participants for January source trips, alternative Spring break experiences, or study tours to AAII to learn about Islam and Senegalese culture while engaged in community development activities.
- You are a technical assistance provider and would like to assist AAII as a partner organization.
- You are a fiscal sponsor interested in supporting a community development project in West Africa.
- You are an elementary or high school teacher interested in volunteering to teach English, Mathematics and/or Computer Literacy in an AAII school.
- You are a physician, physician’s assistant, midwife, nurse, dentist or other health care provider interested in volunteering in AAII’s clinics.
Thank you for considering an opportunity to partner with AAII. For more information, please contact us.